LunaDNA has partnered with Medfusion, a company with over 20 years experience in healthcare, to enable you to share your health records on the platform to accelerate discovery. Together, we help you connect your Patient Portals to LunaDNA. By connecting your Portal(s) to LunaDNA, your health records will be shared inside the platform whenever your doctor uploads a new report (visit summaries, lab and test results, etc.) to your Portal - you don't have to do anything else! You will also earn ownership shares in LunaDNA by sharing your health record data.
To connect your Portal(s) with LunaDNA, follow these steps:
- From your Dashboard, click "Add Data" (in the My Data tile)
- Select the "Health Records" tile and click "Connect Records"
- Click "Add Connection" to initiate the wizard to find and connect your portal
- Paste the website address (URL) of your patient portal or enter your doctor or provider's information
- Select the correct doctor or clinic from the search results
- Enter your log-in credentials for your Patient Portal
- Your Portal is now connected! (it may take a few minutes to connect and for initial data sync)
- That's it - each time your doctor adds new information to your portal, it will sync with LunaDNA automatically