If you are having trouble connecting your Patient Portal to LunaDNA so that you can share your electronic health records, here are a few things you can try:
Difficulty with patient portal login credentials
- Make sure you are using the username and password for your Patient Portal and NOT for LunaDNA.
- If you have more than one Patient Portal, make sure you are using the username and password for the Portal you are currently connecting to LunaDNA.
- If you have forgotten your Patient Portal log in credentials, go to your Portal website and follow any links/steps for a forgotten password or username.
- If the Patient Portal steps to reset your password or find your username are not working, you may need to contact your doctor's office or healthcare provider to ask them to help you reset your login credentials.
If you are certain you are using the correct log in credentials and still having trouble connecting or are having any other issues with your patient portal, please contact email@example.com for more assistance.
- Please include the web address of the patient portal you are trying to connect, the portal name, and the zip code of the primary doctor whose portal this is.