Over the past few months, we have been working on improvements to the design of the LunaDNA platform in order to improve the experience for our members. We will be rolling out updates related to these improvements over the next few months.
Here are the highlights from our first design update release on Dec. 16, 2019.
- Mobile Support - Members are now able to login to lunadna.com from their mobile devices. Mobile improvements are still in progress, so you may still encounter a few areas that are not mobile-friendly yet.
- The user interface is how you interact with the platform. We have made improvements across the entire interface. Here are a few of the updates that we made:
- Improved the consistency of the look and feel of design elements across the platform
- Cleaned up and simplified the instructions to download your DNA files from supported vendor websites.
- Added more guidance to help members claim or donate their shares in LunaDNA.
- Moved actions and settings related to your LunaDNA Shares to their own dedicated page. You can get to it using the $ in the top navigation bar.
- Fixed a bug related to email verification