If you don't remember your password, you can click the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page to reset your password.
- Click the "Forgot your password? link under the password field
- Enter the email address on your Luna account
- You will receive an email to reset your password
If you didn't get the password reset email...
- If you enter too many incorrect passwords, you will be locked out of your account. If that happens, you will need to wait about 5 minutes for your account to be unlocked before the "Forgot your password?" link will work.
- Please double check your spam/junk folders for the password reset email (if you find it there, mark it as "not spam"). You may need to move it to your inbox for the link to work properly.
- Make sure you are entering the email address on your Luna account. If you use more than one email address for online accounts (or have in the past) you may want to try a different email address.