Delete Your Own Account
- Log in to your account at member.lunadna.com
- Go to your Settings page (select Settings from the drop-down menu under the colored circle in top right of dashboard)
- Select "Delete Account" from the left-side menu
- Select "Delete Account"
- You will be asked one more time to confirm you want to delete your account. Once you do, any patient portal connections will be disconnected and all data in your account will be deleted. It may take up to 24 hours to complete this process.
Ask LunaDNA Support to Help You Delete Your Account
- Contact LunaDNA Support at: email@example.com
- Provide the following information in your email (required to confirm you as the account owner):
- The email address on your account
- The phone number associated with your account for two-factor authentication
- Your date of birth
- A description of the data you have shared (e.g. survey names, DNA file vendor, patient portal names) to the best of your ability
- State in the email that you would like LunaDNA to delete your account for you.
- If you have any minor or ward accounts, they will also be deleted (you may revoke your consent instead, which will delete your data, but maintain your account so that you can continue managing your minor and/or ward accounts).