Delete Your Own Account
- Log in to your account at member.lunadna.com
- Click on "Menu"
- Select "Settings" - "View All"
- On your Settings page, select "Delete Account" from the left-side menu
- Select "Delete Account"
- You will be asked one more time to confirm you want to delete your account. Once you do, any patient portal connections will be disconnected and all data in your account will be deleted. It may take up to 24 hours to complete this process.
Ask Luna Support to Help You Delete Your Account
If you are unable to delete your own account or encountering an error when trying to do so, you can contact support for assistance.
- Email Luna Support at: email@example.com from the email address on the account you want to delete
- Provide the following information in your email (required to confirm you as the account owner):
- The email address on your account
- The phone number associated with your account for two-factor authentication
- Your date of birth
- A description of the data you have shared (e.g. survey names, DNA file vendor, patient portal names) to the best of your ability
- State in the email that you would like Luna to delete your account for you and why you were unable to do it yourself
- If you have any minor or ward accounts, they will also be deleted (you may revoke your consent instead, which will delete your data, but maintain your account so that you can continue managing your minor and/or ward accounts).