You can share your electronic health records (EHR) by connecting your patient portals to your Luna member account.
To connect your Portal(s), follow these steps:
- Go to: https://member.lunadna.com/contribute/ehr
- Select the "Connect Portal"
- Search for your patient portal and select the correct portal
- Enter your login credentials for your patient portal
- Your portal is now connected! (It may take a few minutes to connect and up to 24 hours for your health records to start showing up in your account.)
As long as you keep the portal connected, your data will sync automatically. We check weekly for any new data in your portal to pull over.
Here is a short video that walks through the process: